Tank 2012 Tank 2012

This is really a great game. It is easy to play, simple, and has a very addictive element to it. The music is good and I enjoy the random upgrade system. Making the game play shift and adds a value of re-playability, which is something rarely seen in a flash game. I personally can't see any real way to make this game better, outside of adding some more tank customization options though that really isn't going to lower my score any.

I think something that would be cool is a map editor. As a game like this could get a lot more interactive if you allowed that and maybe make a place for users to upload these maps for others to play to. Again great game and keep up the good work.

-murderer5

Traitor Traitor

Really great game. Only thing I would say needs to be added is a ship status so that you can see how close you are to dying. Or like an alarm sound to warn you that you are close to death. Other then that really great game.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

It really seems like a good concept. However, I keep dying in the beginning no matter if I run away or run to get one of the items placed for use. I always get something thrown at me and no matter how I go about it, I die. I think this is something that needs to be worked out. Other then that, it seems like to me this is a good game and can be made a lot better if you fix that little annoyance.

-murderer5

Madness Abrogation SC V.2 Madness Abrogation SC V.2

Nice

Very well done. Also though what soundtrack did you use. It is epic!!!

XxJ0K3RxX10 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it
I just used the Madness Abrogation Theme

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Lots of room for improvement

More gun options would be nice. Also building upgrades would have been cool to. It's to easy to get enough money for the top two guns. Making the game difficulty a little bit on the easy side. More variety of enemies to and as the waves progressed they would get stronger.

This game is a good start but there is lots of room to make it more entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Fantastic

This is some fantstic n. You could possibly create your own videogame in the future.

Zenon Mega Blast Zenon Mega Blast

Not to bad

The game overall isn't to bad. However it is a bit fast paced. Plus bosses at the end would be pretty cool. It is a little fast pased plus the upgrades are kinda dull. the green lazer one only goes out a lil bit in front of your ship not causing much damage and reducing your range. The difficulty could be a little harder as the game progresses. Such as stronger enemies and more obstacles. Anyway overall its a nice game.

Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

Excellent

Although I have yet to play the others. This game is outstanding. Allowing for good enjoymet in such an itneresting way. Even though the worlds are only acouple colors. This game ceates a sensational joy upon competion.

Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise

Really good.

Perhaps you could make a college oe next.

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

boring

you cant even dodge the pearl attack.